It is 2013!
I have decided that 2013 is the year that everything is going to come together. Quite frankly, I need a new outlook on life. I’ve been a bit of wandering soul since I graduated college in May of 2010, so essentially this blog is going to chronicle me figuring out what on earth I want to do with my life. Well, that and little miss Tinkerbelle thought she needed to be shared with the blogosphere. She’s a bit of a brat.
1. Blog consistently for the full year.
2. Get healthy and back into shape.
3. Take an extended trip abroad.
4. Spend more time with loved ones.
5. Start the process of getting certified as a yoga instructor.
6. Consume more culture.
7. Take Reiki classes.
8. Finish the first draft of my first novel.
9. Volunteer consistently.
10. Take classes for a new hobby.
To celebrate the New Year Tinkerbelle had a bit of fun with the poppers.